Has had an absolutely amazing day. Now that he is waking up at 5 a.m. (yes, the earliest time that I have ever consistently woken up), I decided to make a trip to the temple. So, at 6 a.m., I was at the temple. While in the celestial room, my Spanish teacher canceled class. After class was canceled, I went to do homework for Group Dynamics. While doing this, I came across an amazing leadership video and idea cast. If you get the chance, check out both. For me, they confirmed many of the things I'm focusing on in my life and for Service Activities.
Also, after reading a friends status update on facebook, I came across another quote that really made my day and defines what is the maker/breaker for any individual that I'm interested in. The quote by Roy Croft states, “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” I had this thought last night when I was reflecting on my day and found the quote today. It is amazing how the Lord works. (For those who are wondering, this is me actually happy, not just the normal me being a "happy person.")
0 Comments
Post a Comment