Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It seems that I have this great ability to make everyday longer than it needs be. So, in turn, I'm currently laying in bed lamenting at blowing a chance at productive conversation. I feel my feet sinking deeper into the ground. I lack the strength to lift them out, yet my arms retain the strength to dig them that much deeper.
I'm such a girl. I consult with a handful of girls about every tiny thing, all of which taken as positive signs, but there is so much silence. I don't do silence well, especially since I don't know where I stand. If I know my stance, then I could handle the many quiet hours. But, for now, I can't even find that in my life. Though I've liked girls these past semesters, now have I taken to instantly. I feel like that disheartened dog that clings to every person that looks at them with accepting eyes. But, with this girl, people think it looks good. Eh, I'm out of room in this text.

0 Comments