I've had a good couple of days in Boise. I'm happy to be here until Tuesday. I even got some homework done today. I'll have to do more on Monday. Going to visit a couple people tomorrow. Maybe even some disc golf Tuesday morning before I take off back to Rexburg. I kind of wish that I had a summer so I could do this more often.
Oh, I purchased new tires and wheels today for the BMW. I'll hopefully be able to sell my old tires and rims over the next couple of weeks so I won't take a loss from it. I need to call a mechanic and custom shop to set up appointments over the next few weeks so that I can get as much done as possible as quickly as possible. I may even have to take out a small loan to take care of it, but it's good for my credit.
0 Comments
Post a Comment