Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The day began......

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
like any other day... full of sleepless aspirations and.... something something.

I slept through my first class (my favorite class... sadly missed it that is). When I finally woke up I couldn't find my backpack or my wallet. Went to Book of Mormon a few minutes late, did group work. Got home and did a few things. Devotional was great, recognizing inspiration. Felt sick though, so I left Algebra early and fell asleep until 7. After this Ryan, Danny, Ty, and I practiced for the talent show tomorrow (Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid). Then Wal-mart, McDonalds and the lounge until 12:10am. Now V for Vendetta, which 15 minutes in has me enthralled.

Nothing deep today, I don't think. Too out of it. I am excited for Best of Guitars Unplugged this Saturday, should be a way fun night with the group and dates. I'll write more as it's prompted.

0 Comments