Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today I'm going to start...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
going to bed at 10:30. Right now is journal and scripture time. But, it means that I'm going to have to leave the lounge in a couple of minutes.

Today was good. Had a problem waking up, but that's normal these days. Over the past couple of days I've been brainstorming and rough drafting t-shirts (both LDS and not). I'm just trying to figure out a name for the nonLDS shop... harder then I thought it would be. Sadly my life isn't really too exciting right now. Slacking off on my classes, which is one of the reasons I want to start going to bed earlier, so I'll have to keep time better. Tomorrow I get to go to Dinner with Dan Jones, an amazing missionary who served in my home ward and his wife. Right after that I have a play to go to, then no one to go with... yet. I'll find someone tomorrow, or at least give the ticket away to someone.

Life is blah... trying to figure things out. Once that occurs, I'll be more posterous... and yes, I just made up a word.

0 Comments