Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm tired...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
but that is the story of this week. I'm going to bed here in a few minutes. I'm seriously considering quiting my 4am custodial job. But, I may go into the physical plant and talk to them to see if the shift that Ryan Steele worked last semester is still open. I'd rather work late at night than early morning. Going to sleep at 3-4 is better than waking up at 3-4... that way I can get 6 hours of sleep before I get up for class and not have to sacrifice my evenings.
I didn't really do anything today though. Went to classes, learned something or another. Spoke a lot, but didn't say much. That's how I roll I guess. Keith is leaving for sure next weekend, but Ty will be talking to the office to see if he can move in here when that happens. That will make it sort of okay that Keith has to leave, although it would have been more fun if Ty could have just moved in here along with Keith staying.
But, I'm out for reals.

0 Comments