yesterday. Didn't realize it until I was already in bed and I was too sick to get back up. I didn't go to any of my classes. In all honesty I didn't really doo too much until around 2pm. At this point I went to Wal-Mart, cut my hair, spent time with Keith and Mandy, went to a Service campfire thing, went to Jamba, watch Secret of NIMH 2, and now getting ready for bed.
I bought a white board thing today so that tomorrow/today I can run through and organize everything that I need to do this coming week so that I can get back to being productive. I also got APeculiarPeople.notlong.com on www.ldstoolbar.com, so I'm way excited now. We'll see what that does. I will hopefully have time in the near future to get a few designs on my mind unto t-shirts. We'll see though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment