Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's the 10th...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
and I've only posted in here 4 times, prior to this one. I'm not really sure why that is going on, besides being very tired and being very busy.
School - It's going really well. The classes aren't too difficult, I'm just having a hard time getting my head wrapped around them. I should really be doing homework right now, so I'll probably through a movie into my laptop and start working on philosophy, or something of the sort. I got a 100% on my oral presentation that I spent several hours on. I also did very well on the short story for class. If I would have turned it in its present condition, it would have done considerably better, but that's okay. I have to meet with my professor about it on Monday, which he does with all the students. My two philosophy classes are clashing in my head, so I'm having a difficult time keeping the information separated.
Church - It's not going to poorly. I don't really know when I'm suppose to start teaching Mission Prep yet... so we'll see where that goes. I need to talk to Blake about it. I was also finally set apart for that calling, which I should have done last semester sometime, but whatever.
Service - This is really what's taking a lot of my time. I'm in charge of the designing of flyers, but now also in charge of maintaining the web-site. Should be interesting. Jessica wants to make a commercial for the Service Committee in general, so I'm suppose to story board something before I see her next, which is Monday. So, I'll probably do that sometime today or... Monday. We'll see though.
I'm off to watch a movie and do homework though. Later all.

0 Comments