Friday, May 16, 2008

I've written in here...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
7 times this month... this one making 8. That is officially half of the days of the month thus far.

There are many things in life I wish I were better at. One of which is effective time usage. It seems that if it's not mandatory at a certain time, I'm not going to get it done. Or, the fact that I'm still up at 3am and I have a very long two days ahead of me. I also wish I was a more natural singer... that way I wouldn't suck this coming Sunday. I'm a public speaker, not a public singer. I sing best in my room or in the shower when no one can really hear me. It is only then that I'm comfortable, and it's only then that I can truly sing... well, sorta sing.

But, I need to get some sleep. I-Rep retreat tomorrow. Then singing practice and homework for the weekend.

0 Comments