Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A sign that you don't have OCD....

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
I was sitting in my Visual Media class and this girl was talking about how OCD (which I hate when people use an acronym when it doesn't fit the sentence if it were stretched out, just using it like this now to illustrate her as a person) she is, and that's why she is annoying as piss (my words, not hers) when it comes to critiquing. Well, I looked at her and saw that she was poorly dressed, hair was all dead and she was grossly overweight. That is when it dawned on me that you can't have any of these traits if you have OCD, or even being very attention to detail.
She's the same girl that called my logo design creepy, and complained about everyone's designs. People are weird, especially people who feel elitist at design when they have used the program for 4 weeks, or even 4 years isn't necessarily worth of elitistic attitude.

0 Comments