Friday, July 3, 2009

Boise: The City of New Ideas

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
I've been in Boise for less than 19 hours and I already have a few things that I want to work on.

I want to take dance classes again (haven't taken any since I was 11 or something...), but I want to take modern and hip-hop. Everytime my mind coreographs something to a song, it's always modern with heavy hip-hop flairs.
I also want to start writing again. I love doing it and I just get caught up in life.
I'm also throwing Boise into my list of places to look for work. So, I'll hopefully end up working in Chicago, Boise or St. Louis, in that order.

I'll add more as more comes up.

1 commentsBoise: The City of New Ideas


  1. Chantel says:

    oh good choice! I like the "working in Boise" idea.

    July 6, 2009 at 12:14 PM