Thursday, July 9, 2009

Restructure...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
The Lord must have something very interesting in store for me in the near future. I didn't get the coordinator position in Service Activities since there are others that are in need of the experience (which I fully understand) and I was succesfully restructured out of my job for the Fall (which I think is pretty random to be restructured out of a job at my age, but whatever). I'm not upset with it, just finding it interesting. Especially since I finally got around to buying a Macbook Pro today and was just pushing it off until next semester to pay it off. Now, I'm without a job... haha. Luckily neither of these bother me, just was hoping for a semester that would only be pushed by my classes.

So, if anyone knows of any jobs in Rexburg for the Fall (either on or off), please let me know. I need to start getting on that now. Which also means that I need to update my resume and letters of reference.

I am excited that I'll probably be a part of a communications advisory board on campus for the Fall where our focus will be discussing different forms of marketing and their application to campus so that we can better know what we'll try to do in the future.

That's all for now....

0 Comments