Friday, March 14, 2008

I was going to...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
post my top three "converting moments" tonight, but I decided it was best to just start getting ready for bed, as opposed to typing them down, because I would want to do it justice. Went with Ryan, Blake, and Mandy. I want a bucket list now. I oddly enough make a bunch of mini-bucket lists... though they tend to have titles more like "list of things to do before I finish school" "... finish this semester", et cetra. I'm going to think about it and pick just 10 things that I want to do before I die, then I'll post them on here.
Alan is engaged now... it really makes me think a lot about my life and what my ambitions are, and what they should be. Are my desires in line with my Father's will? I need to to be something more then what I am, more concentrated and consecrated. Well, we'll see what I can do. I still need to start working on my lessons for Sunday, do 100+ problems for math, take an Algebra test, do my English test, go to Guitars Unplugged, and start catching up in Book of Mormon and Ancient Political Theory journals. What a weekend this should be.

0 Comments