Saturday, March 15, 2008

No facebook...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
for the weekend. We'll see if I can make it. Apparently that's all I really do on the internet.
I spent all day doing Algebra homework, then took the test at 6pm. Hopefully I did okay on it.
I don't know what else to put on this. Tomorrow is Best of Guitars Unplugged, a good group of us are going (Blake, Mandy, Ryan, Keith, Heather, Carly and myself... plus a few that I can never remember).
Wow, this post sucks... I'm useless without using Facebook... that and the fact that I'm watching The Ringer, which I've never seen before.

EDIT: The Ringer is over. It was pretty good. A little crazy, but very well done.

But, I have to work on my lessons for Sunday (I'm teaching both Missionary Prep and Elder's Quorum), on top of all my other homework that I promised myself I would do. I'm really exciting for teaching twice in one day, I miss teaching a lot, so the Lord has been very gracious, even though I don't really deserve it. The other day I actually went through my old journals, found a lot of poems that I wrote, a goodly number of them actually appropriate, which is sadly not too common for me before my mission.

I'm going to go through and set plans. I'm terrible at keeping goals these days, like going to bed early, but if I work things out different I'll be able to, especially having productive scripture studies an figuring out who I need to be.

But, I'm off to bed, Blake's just making me feel bad for my blogs being considerably shorter then his and Mandys'.

0 Comments