Today was a good day, in general. Theory of Language went by quickly. We watched a Monty Python clip in Ancient Political Theory, it was really funny. Old philosophers playing soccer, it was hilarious. After spending a few minutes on homework, I went to Jamba with Mandy. Physics wasn't too bad today, much better with Jamba Juice. I left there early to meet up with Blake and Mandy for Extravadance. It was pretty fun. A lot of pretty good dancers, nothing amazing, but a few really good acts. This was followed by Papa Kelsey's, or something, for subs. Now I'm watching Blades of Glory (the third movie of the night).
Tomorrow is Sadie's, suppose to be a lot of fun, the girls have a whole lot of stuff planned. This weekend should be good. I'm psyched for my talk, but I don't know what I'm teaching for mission prep yet.
Everyone who reads this knows everything I want to put down here.... so I'm done for now. Need to get to sleep so that I can do homework in the morning before Sadie's, but Marc just threw in The Wedding Singer, so I'm not sleeping for at least another two hours.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
I will punch you in your crap lousy face!!
Posted in
by
Alex P. Leith |
Edit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment