Today was a good day in general. Woke up about 10:30. Worked on some stuff on-line. Got clothes ready for Sadie's and church.
The date for Sadie's was way fun. The 6 of us (Blake, Mandy, Keith, Heather, Jersey, and myself) made dinner. Keith and Heather had the drinks, Jersey and I made the entrée, then Blake and Mandy made the desert. After food we colored eggs, which mine turned out very sub-par. The dance was good. I got side tracked, forgetting my limitations, started getting into it, and my knee gave. I stayed through the rest of it, but I'm in terrible pain now. Marc was gracious enough to give me a couple gallon bags of snow. Keith made me food. Ryan gave me chocolate chips. Mandy lent me her knee brace. I love my friends. Makes me happy that I'm out here every time I think about it.
I still have to prep my lesson for tomorrow. I'm also only semi-settled on my talk tomorrow. I hope someone's there. Tomorrow will be amazing if she is... just because that is followed by dinner, movie, and hopefully Stadium Singing, if I'm able to do it.
But, I'm in too much pain to type much more. I'll talk to everyone later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment