his knee pain.
I hate waking up after a knee injury, it's always exponentially worse then the night before. But, once I got up and moving, everything worked out alright. I'm still in pain now, but not as bad. Mission prep wasn't bad, nearly canceled it since no one, other then Ty, showed up until 10:40ish. After this Ryan, Keith, and I had breakfast. Church was good. Today was one of the first times that I was truly satisfied with my talks, probably because I could tell audibly how people were receiving it since the first half was very comical, joys of stories. Carly and a roommate came, so that made me happy. After this we went back to her place so that she could change, then to my apartment. We hung out there for the next 5 hours or so, watching The Ringer, having dinner, then watching Praise to the Man. It was really fun.
But, now I'm actually going to call it an early night since I have all my homework done for my Theory of Language class. If you want to know more about my thoughts, you'll have to ask me, I don't know if I want to "eternalize" them yet, maybe another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment