and still didn't wake up until 8:15am.
I'm happy that I slept so long, and angry at the same time. I had the absolute craziest dreams that I've had in a long time. But, neither reason is why I'm starting this post at 5:22pm, in the middle of physics. This is so that those two people who read this can remind me to go see Bishop tomorrow night. If you want to know what it's in reference to, I am more then willing to tell you. It has nothing to do with worthiness or health. Just a question that I need a priesthood leader's assistance in discerning.
I want you guys to know that the happiest I've been since my mission has been over this past month.
I'll write the events of the day later, maybe right after I get home, then edit again at night, but we'll see.
EDIT: Today was a great day. Went to Theory of Language, learned about pronouns. On the way to work on more homework, I ran into Carly, so we walked to her next class. After this I had Ancient Political Theory, which wasn't terrible, more homework, then Physics, which I found out I had to turn in a bunch of things I didn't have in my possession. Following this I wasted the evening, didn't really do anything other then FHE and getting ice cream with Mandy, Heather, and Keith. That's about it.
Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment