Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here are my thoughts...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
regardless of who reads them. (DELETED)

Enough on that, my day was okay. Intro to Seminary and Book of Mormon were edifying. I sadly fell asleep in Devotional. I skipped Algebra to go to Idaho Falls to do grocery shopping. Then went to watch Carly's dance showcase, which was fun, then hung out with Blake, Mandy, and Ryan the rest of the night. Now it's 10pm, I've already written in here, and now I'm exhausted. That's life I suppose. Hopefully I can eventually straighten out my thoughts, at least I'll have fun doing it.

EDIT: Figured it would be unnecessary to make a new post for the developments mentally of the last hour and a half of thought. After posting this blog, I found a great uneasiness befall my soul. So, I went back to my apartment, turned on my church music, opened up my scriptures and opened to Mormon 1, I believe verse 2. It speaks of Mormon being "quick to observe", which reminded me of David A. Bednar's talk at BYU by the same title; however, in the looking for this talk, I ran into Richard G. Scott's general conference address entitled "The Supernal Gift of Prayer". I love the gift of prayer, the ability to speak to an omniscient Father humbles me greatly. I don't know if it answered my questions, and I apologize for those three people who read this post, I wasn't my intention to be ignorant... just how words come out of my fingers at certain intersections in my thought process. But, Richard G. Scott mentioned how he couldn't find an answer one night, despite his wrestling with the Lord, and sleep befell him. When he woke up, in his account, he had found peace.... so here's to peace. Goodnight.

0 Comments