Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thank you....

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
Richard G. Scott... that was helpful...

Yay for ambiguity. But, sleep did help, and I actually woke up at 6:30am, which was amazing. I had time to relax, have breakfast, take a shower, read, and get to class early. It was amazing. I'll probably be tired come lunch time, but it may mean I'll just treat it like my mission and nap for 15 minutes during lunch. I'm about to do my physics homework that was due Monday. My goal is to be completely caught up with homework by tomorrow night. I'm digging a hole again, but it's not as bad as it was two weeks ago. I want to do absolutely no homework this weekend. I want to be free to do whatever I want, so that's going to mean buckling down today with every free moment, which also means I'm getting off now and just finishing posting stuff later tonight.

And, as far as the Elder Scott thing goes, you'll have to talk to me personally to figure it out.

0 Comments