rampant in my mind.
I deleted the awkwardness two posts back, though damage has been done. The purpose was the flesh out my thoughts, and now that they are fleshed out, things are no longer in my hands since... well, my cards are all out, at least what I possessed last night.
On a lighter note. Today actually went pretty well. Theory of Language was enjoyable, Ancient Political Theory let out early because a girl kept collapsing, and Physics was fun. Outside of that I walked up to the temple to ponder upon life.
Tomorrow is my 6 month mark back home. Hopefully I'll be able to go see The Bucket List again... or something of that sort. I don't know. I'm super saddened by summer semester. My classes are easy, so now I'll have more free time, but a lot of my "group" is leaving. Ryan, Carly, Heather... Blake is only up on the weekends. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Maybe I'll just work on getting a 4.0 for the semester, which is what my goal should always be. Maybe I'll get back into the habit of scripture study in the morning and at night, which is the only thing that I do on a daily basis that applies to my desired profession.
That's it, I suppose. I'm done thinking about everything tonight. I'm going to go read, pray, and go to sleep. Early tonight even.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment