I've been home a whopping six months now. How time has flown since my return. I love so much the things I've learned about myself, and life in general, since I've been back into the "real world".
But, today was an fairly normal day. Intro to Seminary and Book of Mormon were good. I came back, cleaned the apartment and took a nap. Then I went to Algebra. Turns out I got a 83% on both my Algebra and Anc. Pol. Theory tests. I finish my evaluations for extra credit in three of my classes. This was followed by some more homework stuff, then going to get movies and soda/ice cream with Blake, Ryan, and Mandy. Sadly that was the extent of my day. This weekend looks to be a good one though, so we'll see how it transpires.
The Hand of the Lord in my Life Today:
I was able to have a conversation with someone whom I longed so deeply to converse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment