Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yep.. just another day.

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
I seemed to have a had less then amazing day, but not really sure where that started… My Theory of Language class wasn’t bad, no worse then normal. In fact, it was better then most days. Then I went up to the Rick’s building to work on homework, and saw a bunch of people that I knew. Ancient Political Theory wasn’t bad, discussed Ockham and his theories on politics, go figure. This was then followed by watching random things on television and considering doing my homework. Physics wasn’t terrible, despite the fact that I didn’t have my workbook pages done and I had to stay after to start work on a lab, so I’ll have to spend the weekend working on those so that I can turn them in when I get back to class on Monday. But, after this point my night just became blah. I spent it watching travel channel with Ryan, then watching Anastasia. There are several things that I would have rather been doing, but that’s perfectly fine, everyone needs bad nights to appreciate good ones, which is what I’m hoping for tomorrow.
So, because of the lack luster evening that I’ve had, I’m in one of those moods that I haven’t felt in a very long time, so I’m going to bed at 10:30pm on a Friday night… king of lame. Hopefully this will let me wake up early, get a plan set for the coming week, get myself caught up completely in homework so that I can enjoy the last full week of school, and last full week with Carly. But, these things are for another day. Good night everyone, and hopefully my internet will start working in the morning so that I can get this posted.

0 Comments