Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a day this has been...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
what a rare mood I'm in....
Well, rare for me at least. The day started with me getting up at about 7am, not as early as planned, but not bad. I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be, in a sense. I got a couple pages typed out for Ancient Political Theory. Left my calculator at Blake's and Ryan's, so I was unable to work on my Algebra. This means that Monday will be left solely for homework. I will hopefully finish my Book of Mormon journal on Sunday, so that I don't have to worry about throwing that together, along with my two page paper for Intro to Teaching Seminary. I need to do my homework. The rest of the day was way fun (which, by the way, I've used that word, "way", an uncharacteristic number of times today). Hung out with Keith, Ryan, and Blake up until about 5:15pm. At this point I went back to my apartment to get ready to go out with Carly. This was amazing... at least to me. We went to Gringo's, which was quite comical, despite the fact that it was rushed. We then rushed the half a block to the snow building. We got there and found the rose on Carly's seat (I love you guys, thank you so much for everything), which made her simply glow. The rest of the opera was great, very relaxing. We then walked back so that I could drop her off at her place.
That's my night in a nutshell. I would type more but it's late (wow, 11pm is late for me now) and have to get up early to prep a Missionary Preparation lesson for the morning.

0 Comments