so if it doesn't make sense, I apologize...
In the midst of fast and testimony Sunday I got this urge that I needed to write something. The past two weeks have been quite frantic in my own mind. I've spent more time in meaningful prayer then I have in quite sometime. My mind has dwelt considerably upon one specific matter, and for all who know me this is quite obvious as to what this pertains. I've received revelation upon revelation upon this matter. I detest the fact that the semester's end draws near, despite the excitement that attended me two weeks earlier. I don't know much, but I know my Savior's hand when it touches my life for good. I know what happiness is, and seek diligently to hold fast to all the things that bring me joy of an eternal sense.
The feeling of haste that has attended me is rooted in the same matter in which I have prayed so diligently. It scares me when my life and future are not in my hands. This week will become one such week. As I go through my procrastinated work at a dizzying pace, I need put my present and future in the hands of she who makes me smile and laugh. Though this situation may not be of eternal consequences, it frightens me to my soul.
Although my mind is consumed by a cacophony of thoughts and words, I feel this is sufficient for where I'm at, and hopefully a precedent to this forth coming week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment