I wish I could sleep. I've been seriously exhausted throughout the day and now I'm lost in translation. I think too much, and with thus thought am incapable of accomplishing much. My very core is consumed in contemplation. I don't quite know what to do; however, I think I'm getting there. I was hoping there would be more of importance here... sadly there isn't. Now I will just review my day.
Woke up a little later then usual, a bit past 7. Got ready for Mission Prep (Role-Play). That class went well. Then I was told fairly last minute that I was teaching the other Mission Prep ("Gospel Principles"), which wasn't as good, but I only had about an hour and a half of prep. After this is was just like any typical Sunday, other then the part of Mandy disappearing and no one knowing what the heck happened to her (crazy girl). We were home taught tonight, which wasn't bad, semi-enjoyable at least. But, now I'm going to head off to end my night.... at least try to sleep, or something.
Bad at this, but Hand of the Lord in my life: Same thing as the past few days, and will hopefully remain the same... her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment