have typed more in here tonight, but I planned on doing homework tonight, now I'm tired. However, today was a very good day. It started with me waking up and making myself waffles (yes, they were from my magic box of 25986732 Eggo waffles). Following this I finished prepping my mission prep lesson and then went to teach it. I feel it went fairly well. We role played teaching recognition of the Holy Ghost under different circumstances. Following this I laid down to take a nap, but never happened. I then got to teach Elders Quorum (my other teaching calling). It was on repentance. It went much better then my last lesson in Elders Quorum. The rest of church went well. I, then again, tried sleeping, this time on the chair in Blake's apartment, and again I failed miserably. A bit after 5pm I went home teaching with Keith, we taught Jersey and Jeanette. I love seeing pre-missionaries teach the gospel, reminds me of myself when I was younger. Following this exploration, we ended up at Blake and Ryan's again to start cooking, which means Alex hangs out on the couch while everyone works, though I did help clean a little. The dinner went well, I enjoyed the fajitas and rice. The remainder of the night was spent watching movies (The Testaments and The Singles Ward).
Morning: I meant to take my Theory of Language exam at 12am, but I was insanely tired, so I slept from 1:30 until 5:30, was awake enough to do it... then finished it at 6:30, slept until 8:00. It was weird, but it worked. I'm now sitting in Theory of Language talking about free + bound morphemes ( room + mate = free + free ; self + ish = free + bound).
I'm also in the middle of thinking about a few things, the two of you who read this will probably know more in depth as to what I mean, by the end of the day even.
NEW GOAL: From 8am - 6pm I will be doing school related tasks until I'm completely caught up with all my classes, time is running short and I'm very far behind.
NEW GOAL: I will wake up at 6:30am regardless of when I go to bed.
NEW GOAL: I will read my scriptures at 7am every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment