Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, this is a day...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
that was less then productive in my opinion. A few good / great things occurred. I may have a high B+ in Physics come this Wednesday. Jersey asked me to Sadie's, so now my Saturday is taken up (though I have no idea how to dress or act in relation to Sadie's...). Tomorrow I get to do Algebra for the 5 hour break between classes so that I can turn it in and not lose my A in the class. If I finish that early, I have to do my Book of Mormon thought journal so that I'm all caught up with that also. Once I'm caught up in that, then I'm only behind in one class (which sadly will take me the rest of the semester to catch up on, unless I become a philosophical genius in a matter of days).
This is a bunch of stuff that I want to type on here, but I won't for now. Maybe if I knew how to privatize blog posts on blogspot I would so that I could specify who could read it. But, since I can't, I'm just going to say that this coming week should be cool. Tomorrow is Ryan's concert, I'll probably go to Extravadance on Friday, Saturday is Sadie's (I think), Sunday I speak in church...
Oh, that's right. Bishop has me speaking on Easter Sunday, just told me tonight. Told me not to over prepare, it's to be 12-15 minutes. I'll be the "keynote" speaker, two sister will speak before me, along with a musical number. I'm really excited. I love speaking on holidays, even though there are so many people who could do a better job. Thankfully it's on Easter, which is the Atonement... that's my favorite thing to speak on, or about. It also makes me happy that Bishop has been hearing good things about the mission preparation class. I don't do things for compliments, thankfully, but I so adore them when I receive the rare praise. It gives me that boost to continue in the path that I am heading in.
But, I need to get running, it's almost midnight and I am trying to start getting up at 6:30am so that I can study my scriptures (something that I've been terrible at lately).

0 Comments