Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I <3 Lamp!!!

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
It's too late and I'm too tired to write much. Today was a good day though. Intro to Teaching Seminary, Book of Mormon, and Devotional was full of insights pertaining to my talk on Sunday. I don't know as of yet what I'm teaching Sunday morning, but that's okay. I have a million things that I need to get done tomorrow, so we'll see how much of it I get done. I stayed awake in Algebra, thanks in part to Carly. Went to watch Ryan perform with Jersey, that was fun, ended with Arctic Circle, Wal-Mart, then Blake and Ryan's until now.
Sadie's is this Saturday, want to do extravadance this Friday, but don't have a date yet. There is something I was going to post earlier pertaining to deliberate actions, however I'm going to bed, then I'll post more tomorrow when my mind is functioning.

0 Comments