Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Holy crud, did I really...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
sleep in until 9am? My alarms went off, I was perfectly awake. Next thing I know I awake with a startle to my clock reading 9am, with officially, at that moment, late for my Theory of Language class. So, within 13 minutes, I was up, dressed, and in class. In saddens me greatly that I was late, but obviously it doesn't hurt me too much since I'm typing this during class.
I have much to get done today: Algebra 8.1 & 2, Book of Mormon thought journal, Ancient Political Theory thought journal, Sadie's stuff, and probably much much more (including cleaning my room).
I have an idea for another shirt, I will hopefully have that up by Friday, then I need to get in touch with the school about promoting it on campus next semester, which means I need to get all my ducks in a row. Along with my LDS shirts I need to open a shop for my secular shirts and then a shop for the shirts my brother designed for his book. So, needless to say, I will be insanely busy up until the end of the semester. But, next semester should be much easier for me, so I will, if inspiration allows, have more shirts up on a regular basis, especially the LDS ones (the secular ones are just because I like being random at times).
I'm also doing terribly getting up at 6:30am, obviously. I will get to bed earlier tonight, and I mean it this time. (It's the end of class ; I will write more later)

0 Comments