I meant to write last night, but the internet was down.
YESTERDAY:
Work went well. No classes since Book of Mormon was canceled. Took a 1.5 hour nap. Was awake until 4 o'clock today. I don't think I really did much yesterday though. Blake came up for an EQ social. We went to Wal-mart and a couple other places. That's about it really.
TODAY:
Went to work again, boring today. Classes weren't bad. I slept between work and classes. Then I slept between classes and now. I will also sleep between now and work. I know, exciting day.
Sorry the past two days weren't exciting, tomorrow I have to meet with the service committee on campus, I'm the campus publicity manager. That's all I have tomorrow, other than going with Keith to meet up with an old friend from back home, not sure how that's going to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment