I woke up at 8am. Ended up getting a ticket to winter commencement, so I was able to hear Elder Ballard speak. Oddly, he spoke on talking about the church in your blogs... for like 25-30 minutes. It was different. After commencement, I came back to the apartment to say goodbye to people that are leaving. Luckily I was able to say goodbye to both Ryan Steele and Danny Schwarze. Mark Curl leaves tomorrow sometime. It's weird to see everyone leaving, I'm really not fond of it. Carly went back to Boise today, though it's only a couple hours away, and I have willing drivers to get me out there, it's just a bummer, it's not often that I come across people that I'm comfortable being around one-on-one.
Blake, Mandy, and I went down to IF to get a few things done. It was a lot of fun. We then came back so that Mandy could go to work and Blake and I could clean our respective apartments. I'm nearly ready for clean checks, but Alister hasn't really started. Keith isn't too far from being completely done also. I also got free Jamba (LOVE YOU MANDY!!!) and Bajio (Thank you Keith). After this, we went to Hollywood Video and got Highlander 1 and 3, along with Out Cold. This coming week isn't going to be anything amazing... maybe I'll be productive, at least I hope I will be. I have no distractions except my own mind. I hope I spend more time writing and in the scriptures.
I also will be dropping Spanish 101, though I really wanted to get that easy A, I really can't afford $200 in books for that one class, so I'm trying to pick up two extra religion classes, or a beginner dance / sports class. Something different. Something that will break me from my norms. We'll see how that works out though.
That's it for tonight, a bit longer, just not too productive nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment