Friday, April 11, 2008

School's out for...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
10 days... or something.
Carly goes home today, officially. Ryan goes home today. Heather goes home Saturday. I'm in a crazy retarded mood right now. An empty feeling. I don't like it really.
But, I took my last finals. I want to go to Boise for the break, but can't make it happen. One of Carly's roommates needed a travel buddy to get to Carson, so that was an option, but a lot of factors made that a no go. I think I'm going to spend this break figuring a few things out. Setting a solid plan for the next semester. I hope I get the RA and a campus job. I'm in serious need of money next semester.
Sadly, this is all I'm saying today. My mind isn't functioning. I'm probably going to fall asleep in Blake's chair, which is where I'm sitting.

0 Comments