Monday, April 28, 2008

It dawned on me while I was at work...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
that I haven't written in these thing all weekend. I apologize greatly for that. Who am I apologizing to? Me? God? The four people that occasionally read this? I don't know. I feel that need to apologize to someone. Maybe I'm simply apologizing to myself for missing out on the blessings of keeping a record of my life and actions.
I realized today that I need to buy a white board... keep a list of the most important things I need to do. I also NEED to switch jobs. If I do both of these things, and buckle down for the rest of the semester, I can get a 4.0 this semester, which will be the last time that I can pull that off without killing myself over it.
But, off to do more homework, then start my very very very busy day.

0 Comments