expected, to say the least. I got up at 3:30am to go to work. After work I went home, showered, did some reading, took a nap, did some more reading, then jetted out to school. Creative Writing went okay, found out that I have Mandy and Blake's friend Camille in that class, apparently, according to Mandy, she wants to be an editor, so props to her. Intro to Philosophy sucked because the teacher told me, well the class, that we are not allowed to use laptops... I just happened to be the only one using one. Following this I went to Fundamentals of Literary Interpretation, which had two fairly boring oral presentations, I hope I do well on mine next week. My final class, Modern Philosophy, wasn't, basically shot the wind with Cory while our neat teacher taught. It was good.
Following this I had sufficient time to run by the public plant to try to get Ryan's old job, which is full. I then ran home to grab a few chips to eat while I cleaned up for my Project Manager meeting for the Service Committee, which should be a good things for future references. Following this Keith and I redid the living room and went to FHE, which will not be the same kind of fun that last semester brought, if fun at all. To cap our night off, Mandy, Keith and I went to Bajio's, watched Beauty and the Beast, and I read for Book of Mormon tomorrow.
I think I'm now going to go to bed so that I can wake up in the morning and finish my paper. I sadly couldn't find my supervisor's e-mail address, so I'll have to e-mail him sometime during my hectic day.
That's it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment