Mulan- I'll make a man out of you... This semester has forced me to sit down and grow as an actual part of the world. Working on life outside of religion is hard, but necessary.
Beauty and the Beast- Um... Carly and me... Why she puts up with me is unbeknownst to me. She's such a wonderful person and I'm a freak.
Lion King- Just can't wait to be king... The heartfelt pleadings of a young lion who wants to be the most that he can be, despite his selfish intentions. He will one day be king... one day I'll hopefully be something better than I am right now.
Aladdin- A kid who starts from nothing... the streets. Now he has a chance. I have no genie to help me, but one day I'll get my princess, hopefully one a bit more modest.
Toy Story- I've made some of the greatest friends I've ever had in my life, despite the fact that we are each considerably different, that's probably what makes us so close.
Little Mermaid- Part of your world... that is my ambition... to be part of your world.
I got a A- in Ancient Political Theory, and sadly an A- in College Algebra, unless she takes pity on me. That's about it for the day, besides getting my movies in the mail today, at least a few of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment