Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am currently at Alister’s house,

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
which doesn’t have wireless, which means I can’t post this tonight on-line, so I’m saving the file to post later.
I was suppose to go to the temple tomorrow morning, but since I’m at Alister’s house, I don’t have any of the clothing I need to go. I kind of feel bad on principle that I never go anymore anyway, but I also told Andrew that I’d be there, so now I’m dodging out on a commitment.
I hate break, I never really do anything. However, my mom spoke to me today and wants me to come home between summer and fall semester. Which led me to want to get a loan for the semester, allowing me to buy a car. I think I’ve figured everything out. I’m going to work the 4am-7am custodial shift, if I can. This way, when break comes around I don’t have to quit anywhere to go home. This way I’m also free during the three day weekends to drive down to Boise or Salt Lake if I so desire. Keith really wants to make a trip out to Boise with me, so I figure the first three day weekend that there is, I’ll take him out there to go out to Baker City, Oregon, with me. It’s a terribly boring drive from Boise to Baker City alone. I’ll probably still bring Alan McCurdy along with me if he wants, but this way we’ll have a group to go, and not just me.
Other then that I don’t really know what’s going on in life. I dropped Spanish class, so now my books will come out to be a bit over two, as opposed to a bit over four. I’m also starting the Slim Fast Diet when I get home, this way it’ll cost only 7 dollars a week for breakfast and lunch, then dinner will just be things I have in the apartment, until I run out. Once I run out I’ll start buying things to fill that gap. I hope that, by cutting down on caloric intake, I’ll be able to lose the weight that I’m seeking to lose. The Slim Fast is more of a way to curb my appetite, which is what’s it’s suppose to be good at doing. Nothing would make me happier then being able to get back under 240, which I haven’t done since… I can’t remember when. I got down to about 240 when I left Meridian East, so just over halfway through my mission, but have been far from there ever since. I think I’m at about 275 now, but it’s been a considerable amount of time since I’ve weighed myself, so it could have gone either way.
But, I think I have the internet working, hooked into his grandparents wireless next door. So, if it’s up tonight, then I got it to work, if not, then it’ll be up tomorrow.

0 Comments