Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another day of reflection:

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
So often I've found myself seeking that which doesn't want to be sought. In the history of my life, I've never truly liked a girl the same time in which they liked me. This leaves Alex a generally lonely person. Not lonely in the sense of not having friends, because, well, I don't know how to say this, but I'm kinda a big deal, people know me. First of all, I always like people who are considerably better than me, but I generally pick those who aren't even in the mood for relationships. I don't know why I do this. I wish I had more control over who I am, but I've never been a man of much control.
Today wasn't bad. I was suppose to go to the temple with the ward, plans changed. Ended up sleeping over at Alister's, playing Rock Band. That's about it really. Another less than productive day, but that's how I am these days.
Well, that's it.

0 Comments