Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wanted to write an...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
elaborate post today, he really did. He wanted to write one that would make people smile, make people laugh, bring a tear to someone's eye. But, alas, I'm me. I never follow through with what I'm suppose to do, or even plan to do.
Got a job today. I will be working 4am - 7am doing custodial in the Hinckley building. I mailed off my Understanding Grammar book today, so now I have 50 more dollars to my name. If I get the loan so that I can get my car, I won't be doing too badly for myself.
But,though I had a productive morning, I've had a cruddy evening. Yep, another Friday night of Alex biting his nails on by his lonesome.
Thank goodness I fully believe the title of my blog, otherwise I wouldn't know why to wake up in the morning.

0 Comments