Sunday, April 20, 2008

Semi-productive...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
day it was. Worked out with Keith. Walked to Jamba and Wal-Mart. Found out that Alister won't be around next semester... which means all the stuff I bought to hook my laptop up to the TV is useless, since it's his TV. I have to teach in about 11 hours, haven't prepped my lesson yet, so I'll have to go to sleep here in a few minutes so that I'll be able to do that. It should be good, it's on the short books of The Book of Mormon. And, now I just remembered that I might have to teach Elder's Quorum. It's my Sunday, third Sunday, but we probably won't be separated into quorums yet, so we'll see how that works out. But, that means I really have to go to bed. Thankfully I don't have to teach Mission Prep in the morning, otherwise I would have had to be asleep a couple hours ago.
I'm out though.

0 Comments