wouldn't have felt bad if I just slept. Ancient Political Theory was pretty boring. Spent the gap between classes in the library doing Algebra homework. Physics we did a practice lab practical, so that was really good. I then had to run to take my Algebra test very quickly. Everything was going fine until I start running low on lead. Then, with just two questions left, I ran out of lead. So I pulled out my matching zebra pen (both from the mission). Oddly, it was a little loose, so I went to screw it a little tighter and it broke, half way through a question. So, I had to pull out my final pen. It was really lame, but I sorta finished it. If I didn't "have" to be at Carly's I would have probably aced it perfectly, but I have priorities.
Which, on that note, Carly and I went to see 27 dresses. It was actually really good. It was funny to see Carly crack up when people got slapped. After the movie I just walked her back to her place and walked to Blake's. That's where I'm out now.
Conference is tomorrow and Sunday. I'll probably spend tomorrow doing homework while watching the conference. I hate and love the fact that the semester is almost over. Happy that my hard semester of the year is closing, sad that Ryan, Heather, and Carly are taking off. At least I'll be able to head out to Boise occasionally to see her. I'm retarded...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment