Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not a bad day...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
Watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and their version of "Had a Bad Day" is simply amazing, makes me love the song even more.

But, woke up early today to drop off Carly's present for her, turned out okay. Then went to my last day of Intro to Seminary for the semester. Turned in my Book of Mormon thought journal, was only 8 pages, but whatever, longer then a lot of the other ones, I think. Then I slept until 2pmish. Algebra was okay, the kid behind me got his mission call to Poland. That's about my day... sorta.

I just forgot that I had the weirdest interview of my life today. It was for student activities, service section. I was asked by Elizabeth Blumell to apply for a manager position, decided on campus publicity. It started by me being 20 minutes late almost. Then, when I got there, I waited in the hall talking to a random girl. Once the interview that was going when I got there finished, I met the three people doing the interview. One of the girls complimented me on my tie, then after they all agreed I took a seat. Then the guy doing the interview complimented me on my shoes. Then the other girl complimented me how I had my shirt sleeves rolled. It was odd. Then we spent 4-5 minutes talking about me being on the debate team in high school, the same amount of time on me wanting to be a seminary teacher (questions like "if you were asked to give a talk, what would it be on" and "what's your favorite thing to teach"). I was asked like two questions total on the position as Campus Publicity Manager, then went to a random question of "If you were a kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?". After that I got home and borrowed Blake's car so that Ryan, Keith, and myself could run some errands while he was suppose to be doing homework.

That's it for now. I'll write more tomorrow when I'm not dead tired.

0 Comments