of the end of semester rush that every college student puts themselves into.
I just finished by Book of Mormon thought journal, it was only 8 pages, but I'm fine with that. It's just a 122 class.
But, I got somewhere between 3-4 hours of sleep last night. Theory of Language wasn't terrible, we were shown some crazy diagrammed sentences. Ancient Political Theory was pretty boring, it was funny to see all the journals stacked on top of each other though, it was well over 500 pages of paper used. Physics wasn't terrible... worked on Book of Mormon for the last half of it. Also played my 100th game of free cell on my computer, so now my Record is 100 Wins, 0 Losses... If you can't tell, I really like Free Cell.
That's about it though, tomorrow should be interesting, but I have to get to bed so that I can wake up early to start my day right... with homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment