Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anticlimactic...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
My day was okay. Talked a lot about service in my Book of Mormon and my Intro to Teaching Seminary. Then I planned on working on my Ancient Political Theory, but decided to take a much needed nap. Devotional was pretty funny, don't really remember what was talked about. College Algebra was canceled, so I've been working on my thought journal since then. Sadly I haven't been able to do anything else that I was suppose to since that point, like thought paper for Seminary.
Other than that I've just been sitting here. Did take a break to play a couple games of chess with Blake, he beat me every real game, this is excluding my cheap win. But, other then that, all I did today was finish my application for campus publicity manager in the service sector... or however you say it.

0 Comments