am not too happy about it. I wish that my family could get it together sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death. They are absolutely amazing people, but can't seem to plan ahead. It almost seems that everything wrong in their lives culminate at the moment that I get home. I had been home just over a day and all hell broke loose.
I think that this is the only reason that I don't go home more, or that I detest being here. If their lives were even an illusion of normality, I would be fine with everything.
That's just life. So, for the next three weeks I get to help them move and try to get them to the decision and goal making process of conflict management. yay!!
Oh, and sorry to those who read it, it's sporadic and lacks any purpose. But, it's my journal, so get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment