Monday, December 15, 2008

Wanted:

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
Just finished watching a movie. Now about to go to bed. That is the story of my life while I'm home. I need to start writing and designing, but I feel lethargic while I'm home. Not only are there only a few things to do, there is even less desire to do anything. It is for this reason that I'm never excited to go hom.e

I get so used to being so involved with everything that I don't know what to do while on "vacation". I miss having dozens of people that I can call on to hang out with. While I'm here I don't have any friends that I really want to do anything with. There are a few people that I need to see and want to catch up with, but not three weeks worth. My closest friend picked me up from the airport, so I'm already caught up with him. That leaves only a couple friends.

I'm going to probably sleep on the floor. I'm probably going to wake up involuntarily tomorrow at 7am, 6am GMT, and be incapable of going back to sleep.

So, if bored, call or text me... I need a break from the monotony of life.

0 Comments