what matters is that you are worthy of knowing. "
Yes... I'm stealing part of this from a friend. She just asked a few questions that I really wanted to answer.
What has made you better today? My opportunity to be around amazing people, some of which who even listen to what I say. An example is when I sat down and discussed a paper that one of my directors has to write for a class and we had a profound discussion on the doctrine behind pride. I think we both walked away with a plethora of knowledge that we didn't have going into our one-on-one.
Where have you seen God's hand in your life? Back to amazing friends. Some people just have the ability to lift me up no matter what kind of day, and when I get to speak to them, whether in person or via text, nothing can bring me down.
Who is your role model, why? I have so many role models. I would like to say two of my biggest role models were my two area directors that I have had in Service Activities. They were so charitable, regardless of their needs, that no one could dislike them. The little that I know about directing an area as diverse as service comes from my associations with these two giants of men.
Haha... things are good in life and I absolutely adore it. And, now it's the weekend again. Time to leave work.
0 Comments
Post a Comment