Thursday, June 11, 2009

Death to BbP... :'(

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
My Blackberry Pearl won't charge so I have been without my phone since Tuesday. Though that is only two days, it literally contained my entire life. Every meeting and phone number is in that device. It even throws off my sleep schedule since I don't have reminders to do things at certain times, so I just lose track of time, like me blogging at 1 a.m...
Other than that, things aren't bad. Still trying to figure out if this weekend is going to be an amazing weekend or just a homework weekend. I sadly have not so great scores in two of my classes, so I have to buckle down and fix those. In fact, this is the lowest grade going into midterms I've had since high school, so that is disheartening.
But, I ran around with Jari today handing out flyers for the blood drive while she was in the Blood Drop suit, it was really entertaining. I also randomly ran into three friends while doing a service project this evening. So, for the most part, it was a really good day.

0 Comments