Monday, June 8, 2009

Prophet of God?

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
Yes, there is a prophet of God coming to my campus tomorrow. Not just a prophet, but the first counselor in the first presidency: President Henry B. Eyring. And, thanks to my dear friend Brother Kinghorn, I actually have a ticket to go in person and not just watch on the screens in the Taylor like I was planning. That is really the highlight of my day right now, so I'm a happy camper. Let's see what tomorrow will bring, or this week for that matter. I'm excited for change, whatever that change may be.

1 commentsProphet of God?


  1. Sandy Jean n Will Demar says:

    You have a blog!!! We're excited you get to see Pres. Eyring in person. Yea for Brother Kinghorn! We should try and sit by each other. O and it was good seeing you in the temple too...

    June 8, 2009 at 6:26 PM