Friday, June 19, 2009

Two Fridays in a Row...

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
This is my second Friday in a row that I'm on campus at 10 p.m. doing homework. Luckily for me, I'm calling it a night.

But, there is something that I need to share. I think I take my experiences on this campus for granted far too often. Where else in the world would I be given as much respect as I'm giving at this school.

In a negative note, I missed the deadline for one of the scholarships that I was expected for the Fall, so I have to start pulling a lot of strings really quickly, and start saving money now, so that I can focus on the important things in life my last semester, like what I want to 2010 to bring into my life since I'll be done with school.

0 Comments